Some interesting findings from On line AQM

Andhra Pradesh State Pollution Control Board established an On-line Ambient Air- Quality Monitoring Station in late November 2005. The data capture-rate for each parameter individually has been above 96% since its commission, the remaining 4% being accounted for by calibration, zero and span-check, minor repairs, routine maintenance, and power break-down, etc. The period for which consistent and acceptable values for all the parameters are available has been over 92% as verified by the CPCB inspecting team. This paper presents some interesting findings from the above data for 2006 for the major air-quality parameters, parameter-wise.

Related Articles

EHS Brochure

Benefits Learning Learn about the latest researches, technologies and solutions to the safety issues in new normalKeynote on Stage: Cutting edge perspectives from leadersMasterclass:  Hands…

Responses

>